I’m also a huge enthusiast of kitchen appliances in general, every time I see something I must have it. Recently I've been on an air fryer frenzy. I can't get sufficient natively constructed fries in air fryer!
Why I Love Himalayan Salt Cooking Plate
Himalayan salt contains tons of benefits and cooking on a Himalayan salt cooking plate let you to easily add these benefits. These all benefits are without adding too much salt to your food. This salt has more than 80 trace minerals.
Himalayan salt comes from the Punjab,Pakistan – just under the depth of 200 miles from the Himalayas. The Punjab Khewrra is one of the richest salt ranges in the world, dating back to the Precambrian Age. It’s fascinating to think of salt as more intense than just another ingredient in a recipe!
What is Himalayan Salt Cooking Plate?
As it sound, Himalayan Salt Cooking Plate is just the same – a big block of Himalayan Salt, that can use for cooking and serving.
Himalayan Salt Cooking Plate is one of the favorite natural cooking surfaces. It provides a complex salty flavor without being overbearing. Himalayan Salt Cooking plates are to utilize and maintain. But serving on these Himalayan Salt Cooking Plates will make you look quite sophisticated.
This six-step Grilled fish recipe had all my friends intrigued, mostly because they love to see their food served on a giant salt cooking Plate. But they were even more intrigued after tasting the fish!
5 REASONS TO COOK WITH HIMALAYAN SALT
There are many health benefits of Himalayan salt, but here are my top five. Himalayan salt:
- Improves respiratory disorders
- Balances the body’s pH level
- Acts as a natural digestive aid
- Purifies air
- Better sleep inducer
Now that you know all about Himalayan salt and its amazing benefits, you’ll need to know how to cook with your Himalayan salt block.
3 Tips for Cooking on a Himalayan Salt Cooking Plate:
Let it heat with the grill or oven gradually – heating the salt plate too quickly could result in exploding or cracking.
To clean, scrub the salt plate with a gentle sponge and a normal hot water – because the salt block is naturally anti-microbial, you won’t need any soap.
Keep on cooking – once you’ve heated the salt plate, you can continue cooking on it for hours. Host a hibachi night!
Himalayan salt cooking plate is best for grilling. Presently that you have got an abundance of information and an enormous salt slab of antiquated Himalayan salt in your kitchen, let us talk about barbecuing up some fish with broccolini on it!
Fish Grilled On A Himalayan Salt Cooking Plate With Broccolini
Himalayan Salt Cooking Plate adds unique flavor to meat, seafood, and vegetables! Make the fish on the grill or in the oven in 30 minutes.
|Prep Time: 10 mins|
|Cook Time: 10 mins|
|Total Time: 20 mins|
Himalayan salt cooking Plate
- 2 fish filets, 6 oz each
- 1 cup broccolini florets, about 1 bunch
- 1 lemon, cut into 1” slices
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 table spoon Ashman House Co seafood sprinkle, or your favorite all purpose seasoning
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat Himalayan salt cooking plate with grill to 375
- Now mix parsley, garlic, 3 tbs olive oil, pepper, and seafood sprinkle in a small container.
- In a medium sized mixing container, toss broccolini with 2 tbs olive oil.
- Using a silicone brush, coat all sides of the fish with the olive oil mixture.
- Put the fish and broccolini on Himalayan Salt Cooking Plate and some olive oil. Place lemon slices over the fish.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Using a spatula, carefully remove fish from salt plate.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 864mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2220IU | Vitamin C: 92.6mg | Calcium: 205mg | Iron: 4.1mg